I have done a few of these before and I love coming up with different ideas for dates and sharing them with you guys. My first dates post was ages ago but if you’re interested I have linked it here for you – it was about cheap dates under £20.
Today I have listed another 20 date ideas that you might be interested in, for a little more than the £20 budget I set before (and some below!)
- Go to a fitness class together
- Or.. Go to an art class? Cooking class? Any hobby or interest you want to try out!
- Find and go listen to some live music in a bar or cafe
- Visit a market
- Water fight! Perfect one for the summer days
- Tick something off your bucket list. This could be something big or small – hey why not go sky diving together?!
- Go on a colour run, I mean imagine the photos!
- Get your fortunes or palms read
- Try trampolining or another activity that is a childhood throwback – ice skating, Go Ape etc.
- Volunteer together
- Enjoy a spa day together. Sometimes after a long time working, nothing beats a bit of pampering and putting your feet up
- Try double dating
- Read the same book at the same time (a stretched out date I must admit but a goodun nonetheless)
- Try out a new restaurant or a new cuisine you haven’t tried before
- Watch a local team play a sport
- Visit a botanical garden
- Find a poetry slam or spoken word night
- Be a tourist in your own town – any free museums or galleries you can attend?
- Do a movie marathon – why not do a 20 hour movie stretch?!
- Watch TED lectures and have some serious chats
What are your favourite dates?