June?! Where have you gone?! I posted my June Goals what only seems a week ago and now I am already reflecting on them.
What I Achieved:
- I cannot believe I have managed to moisturise after every shower?! I think because I have my legs out nearly every day in the summer I have felt more inclined to do this.
- Barcelona was just incredible! I hope you enjoyed my post sharing some of the photos too. I have linked it here.
- The event with the Hospice was such an incredible success and raised well over £60,000 which is just amazing. I am so proud and honoured to have been a part of the process and on the night itself.
- I am enjoying working at NEXT and it is really nice to be back. I do have a lot of hours coming up so I may have to prepare a lot of posts in advance due to me being super hectic in sale prep.
- My goal for June was to hit 900 followers after completely smashing my goal of 700 for May. Just the other day I noticed that we have smashed 1000. This is just crazy and I cannot thank you enough. If you have any ideas on how to celebrate on he blog please let me know!
- I have also been much more active on Twitter which is a great improvement!
Better Luck Next Time:
- I did fail at my running. I didn’t exercise at all while I was in Barcelona and I went once in the heat wave and just could not do it. Now that it is cooler I will attempt this one again!
It was a pretty successful month overall!
How did your June goals go?