I have been really lucky to have been nominated in quite a few tags and awards recently. After catching up on some (Dawn Dagger Challenge, Liebster Award and Blogger Recognition Award) I was going to take a little break to mix up my content.
However… when I got a notification from the amazing ciarralorren saying she had tagged me in the Self Esteem Tag I couldn’t resist as it is something right up my street.
- Thank the person who nominated you & link to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions
- Nominate & tag as many people as you’d like
- What is one facial or physical feature you like most about yourself? I do kind of like my eyes. Maybe the colour of them? Although I am obsessed with the light blue colour of my boyfriends, I do like the dark brown ones I have too.
- What values are most important to you? Loyalty, authenticity, compassion and wisdom.
- What is one personality trait you like most about yourself? My compassion. I think it brings me down to earth and ensures that I think of people and animals who aren’t as fortunate as myself and how I can help (as well as other concerns such as the environment – I basically get myself worked up about a lot of causes that I want to help 24/7).
- What is your definition of beautiful? Someone is kind and confident in their own skin. Beauty definitely comes from the inside. I love a quote by Roald Dahl that really depicts this. Nasty comments are just an ugly trait. We all do it and have all said something that isn’t nice but if that is the mentality you hold and you choose to bring others down rather than raise them up I really struggle to see you as beautiful beyond your appearance.
- What is the last thing you did that made you smile or laugh? Any time I spend with Adam. He just makes me smile so much. Ahhh I’m smiling now! We’re so soppy.
- When do you feel most attractive? When I am wearing something that I feel confident in predominately. Also when Adam tells me that I look good, that obviously helps a little bit!
- What are you passionate about? A lot! Helping animals is so important to me. Feminism is definitely up there too. I could talk about equality forever and ever. I have recently got very passionate about politics. I consider myself quite a liberal and I’m quite vocal about my opinions. (Side note: If people think differently to me, I always love hearing their opinions to see why and how we differ and what we can learn from one another).
- Who is the most supportive figure in your life? Adam, 1000%. I call him my hype girl.
- What are you most proud of about yourself? Being a strong person. I never used to think of myself as emotionally strong but I have learnt in the past year that I definitely am and it is important to recognise. I have seen and been through a lot and my circumstances in life have definitely been belittled a lot recently which only makes me stronger.
- Do you feel good about yourself today? I feel a little ill so not too much! I feel good in the sense that my skin is a lot better now, it has made me significantly more confident day-to-day.
I think this is one of the best tags I have ever done and if you are interested in doing it but I hadn’t tagged you, please still do! I would love to see it.