My beauty wish list is totally getting out of hand at the moment! I thought I would share a few things that I have been lusting over recently in a little post. If you have tried any of these and have written about them or have any opinions, please let me know!
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. Everyone and their mum has this and raves about it. The reason it is on my wish list and not in my hands right now is because I have a new bottle of my trusty Double Wear to work through. I think I may get a tester of this at some point but I am always nervous to take the plunge with pricey foundations!
- Mac Viva Glam II. This is literally the colour of dreams, no joke. I had half of one that my friend gave to me and I have completely used it up which sucks. I really want to get my hands on another one now but MAC prices puts me off!
- ABH Renaissance Palette. This has been pride of place on my wish list for so damn long now and to be honest, unless it was a gift, I will never spend this amount of money on an eyeshadow palette. It looks amazing and the colours are right up my street but I already own or know of cheaper high street brands that do just as phenomenal pigmented eyeshadows so I just can’t bring myself to do it.
- Garnier Moisture Bomb Face Mask. I never really buy sheet masks because I very rarely see a great effect after and I hate ones that have lots of icky residue and you feel all slimy after. But… Everyone has been saying how amazing this mask is that I am so intrigued about it.
- L’Oreal Clay Detox Mask. I mentioned in my last post about how much I adore the face wash and that my friend at university let me use her mask. I love it. I really do. But. I have a few masks from LUSH that I also love that I really need to use before I start delving in to others! However at only £6 it wouldn’t break the bank to buy.
What is on your beauty wish list?