We are officially in the summer! Time for my June Goals. If you didn’t see my May Goals, I have linked them here and my May Reflection is here too.
- Believe it or not, I have started running?! CRAZY talk, I know. I want to do my best to keep this up. I have set myself a few 1-2 year goals and running 10k for a personal charity is one that I really want to be able to do.
- A while ago I set myself the goal of moisturising after every shower and I failed. miserably. I want to try and do this again because I have dry skin and love hot showers. I’m sure you can do the math for how bad that is!
- At the end of June I am going to Barcelona and I cannot wait! I want to make sure I have the best time and explore some of the places we didn’t last year.
- As you know, I have been involved with a charity in York where I am helping with an event. This has really sparked my love for Events Fundraising and so I have contacted my local Macmillan fundraiser to see if I can help out in any way over the summer. If I can, I really want to get some more experience under my belt.
- Following this, the event I help with is on the 10th June and I am so excited to showcase the hard work the hospice has put in and help in any way I can to make it a success!
- Enjoy getting back in to working. I go back to NEXT in June-July and I am excited to see everyone again. I miss working, I do admit!
- Seems crazy that my May goal was to hit 700 followers and this month it would be insane if I hit 900! I don’t necessarily pursue this as a goal but rather use my monthly goals to almost sign post what milestone I am close to.
- I have started using Twitter again, yaaay! I really want to keep active on Twitter and enjoying speaking with you guys.
From left to right: Bradley, Enzo and Button
Do you have any June goals?