Where on earth did March go? 2017 is just flying by isn’t it! So here is my reflection of my goals for March. Enjoy!
What I Achieved
- For half of the month I definitely worked out and ate a little better but I am a huge slob when I come home from university and I have definitely plateaued since then! I think I’ll give myself 50% achievement for this!
- I have managed to save a bit more money which is good but I still can’t enforce a spending ban, oops! Again… maybe a 50% achievement rate here.
- I finally moved to ellamaygarrett.com and I am so proud of it all! Hooray!!
- I also hit 500 followers which is amazing and I did 2 Q&A posts to celebrate – here & here
- I have done a few more beauty/makeup posts too which got such a positive response which I really appreciated as I was super nervous about branching out. I did two posts about the Sleek Storm Palette (here & here) if you’re interested and missed out.
Side note: I wanted to include these huge milestones that happened this month too. I am honestly overwhelmed with the continous support that I have had from you guys, this month in particular has been amazing.
- I have started revising for my exams reluctantly!
- I worked really hard on my final essay of term so I am nervously waiting for that mark back in a few weeks. I am really hoping the work paid off and I have broken the ceiling of 63 in my English essays.
Better Luck Next Time
- I am trying out photography and researching where to pick up cool backgrounds and props but I’m not quite there yet – I would love to know what you guys use for photography backgrounds?
- My gosh I am still procrastinating so much. I need a slap on the wrist for this! I have been working full time so I’m going to buck my ideas up and knuckle down for the rest of the Easter break – you need to hold me to this guys!
There we have it! Thank you for stopping by to see how my March Goals got on. How did your goals go this month?