So, it is time again for another monthly goals post! Hard to believe that I have been doing these for around 6 months now, whaat.
Oh, I hope you guys are loving the new look on my blog – I am now just ‘ellamaygarrett’ as ever so often there was problems with having my URL different to my blog name.
- Get back on board with eating healthy and working out a few times a week
- Save some more money and stop spending a fortune on clothes (this might be an unrealistic goal for me, haha!)
- I am finally starting to make progress to move to ellamaygarrett.com so hopefully (fingers crossed) I can do my March Recap and have moved over?! Who knows!
- Do some more beauty and makeup posts – I love reading them but I hardly ever write them.
- Hit 500 followers (crazy talk)
- Try and better my poor photography skills to include more photos on my blog.
- Potentially start revising for my summer exams.
- Nail my Romantics essay for English Literature.
- Try and stop procrastinating so much – February was definitely a poor month work-wise, for me.
What are your March Goals?