It’s that time of the month again where I discuss my goals for the next month. My January Reflection is here if you missed it. There isn’t too many goals for this month, I’m just trying to build and maintain the ones I have made previously and make a few month specific ones too!
- Try and eat more healthily. I have a very bad relationship with food and I would like to learn to love it rather than hate it and find it an inconvenience
- Have a lovely Valentine’s Day with my boyfriend, Adam
- Try to smile more in every photo (I tried this one a few months ago and it was weirdly liberating… )
- Ironically, when I was planning my goals for this month I wrote “400?! followers?” but I can already thank you guys for getting me there last month which is amazing! (Thank you post here)
- I downloaded a weekly planner (some amazing ones linked here) that I have been using to plan my blog posts and oh my god has it helped me so much. I want to keep using them for the rest of the month and keep my blog nice and organised.
- As I’ve mentioned, I’m slowly trying to streamline my blog, focus in more on what I want to write and develop a good schedule…I’m going to talk about this a bit more next week.
- Get more help bettering my essays – I feel like I have hit the ceiling with my English essays in particular so I want to spend more time with my tutors to drag my ass in to the upper 2:1 band and break the ceiling Willy Wonka style (the old film was the better one for sure)
- Spend at least 1 day a week in the library. To be fair, I have been doing a lot of work at home instead but I feel like I would do it so much quicker in the library and then have time for extra work so I want to attempt this one again.
So there it is, my February goals!
What are your February goals?