January is the start of a New Year and is obviously renowned for making and forgetting of resolutions. My monthly goals have definitely helped motivate me and so I thought I would share my goals/resolutions for this month and 2017. Because of this, I have a lot of personal goals to share with you.
- Join the gym? Maybe? Hmm… And actually go! Who knows! How cliche!
- Keep writing in my 5 Year Journal that my Mum got me for my 20th birthday
- Spend more time with my friends and keeping in contact with those who aren’t in York
- Book my Colchester Zoo Keeper Experience and my spa day that I got for Christmas so I have 2 amazing things to look forward to!
- Spoil Adam on his birthday on the 8th January and make him happy
- Focus on quality over quantity when it comes to buying clothes and shoes, something I mentioned in my January Sales Haul (here)
- Ensure that I spend time checking out other blogs and commenting on all my favourite posts – I often post a lot and communicate on my blog but not enough on other peoples
- Move over to ellamaygarrett.com – I really really really need to do this!
- Nail my Moral Philosophy exam!
- Do my Sunday organisation for the week ahead that I worked on doing in my 1st term last year – this was a goal for October/November and I want to make sure I keep doing it!
- Spend 2 days a week in the library doing the reading for seminars and making sure I am on top of all my work for the new Spring term.
Do you have any January goals or New Year’s resolutions?