I really enjoy these goal posts that I have been doing recently and I definitely think I will continue them as a month addition to my blog.
This month’s goals aren’t extensive but things I still definitely want to work on – so I thought I would still share them with you.
- Finish reading Anne Franks Diary – I have wanted to read it for years and I really want to finish it over the Christmas break from university
- Have an amazing Christmas and really enjoy spoiling other people (and getting a lil bit spoilt myself!)
- Smile more in photos. This seems silly but I have always been so self conscious of my smile and I want to just get over it and look a lot less miserable in photos (also – pouts don’t look professional)
- Hit 300 followers? Maybe? Possibly? Who knows! This would be a lovely Christmas/New Year present!
- Get all ‘Christmassy’ on my blog and do some festive posts
- Spend a lot of time revising for my Moral Philosophy exam that I have on the 10th of January – eek!
- Dedicate time to my Public Health Ethics essay that I have to write over the break. I have already done a lot of work for it and I want to make sure my writing matches this.
What are your December goals?