I was really kindly nominated for this award by the darling Sam a week or so ago. Sam deserves a lot of attention on her blog. She has supported me since day one and she is one of the kindest and most lovely people I have had the pleasure to speak to on WordPress in the past few months of being on here.
1. Post the Award logo
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3. Thank the people who nominated you and link to their blog
4. Nominate and link to some bloggers you like and think should do the tag
5. Let them know they’re nominated in a comment on their blog.
1. Sunshine or rain? Depends if I am outside or not! I love the the sun. I love sunbathing, the morning sun coming through the blinds and no jackets. But there is nothing more cosy then cuddles, blankets and films on the TV on a rainy day.
2. If you were a herb, what would you be? Isn’t it obvious? I would be ginger of course! I did Google this to see whether it was a herb or spice but people didn’t seem so sure??
3. First thing you ever cooked or baked? I can’t remember the first thing but I do remember making those packet cupcakes with the icing and paper stickers that you could eat frequently when I was younger. They were the best! Do they still make those?!
4. First pet? First pet was a fish called ‘Flip Flop’ but I don’t remember him. My first pets that I remember were my rabbit, Pipkin, and my cat, Ceefa. I loved them both very much sad face
5. What country would you like to visit and why? I did a Travel Bucket List (here) if you wanted an idea of some of the places I really want to visit! At the moment, I would love to go to Amsterdam. The culture and the city is just beautiful , which is why Berlin is also top of the list to visit too.
6. What one piece of advice would you give your 16 year old self? I did a 20 Things I Have Learnt in 20 Years (here) which really went in to some of the deep things I have definitely learnt over the years. If I could give one of these to my 16 year old self I would say… “You’re not in love. Don’t get hung up about it”
7. Favourite drink? Alcoholic: A Woo Woo cocktail or a Sex on the Beach cocktail. Non alcoholic: Fanta Fruit Twist
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, what’s the story!?
3. Are you good at remembering your dreams?
4. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
5. Are you good at keeping secrets?
6. Do you have any regrets?
7. Rom Com or Action movies?
Thank you for reading my version of this award (and thank you again Sam for tagging me!) I can’t wait to see everyone’s responses and please feel free to answer some of my questions in the comments – I would love to see what you guys say!