20th Birthday: Haul

My birthday was on the 17th October and I turned 20 years old!

I was completely spoilt by my family and boyfriend and I have to thank them so much for being the best people ever. I thought I would show you a few of the presents I opened at home (mainly because I had the best lighting then!)

The first thing I wanted to show you is this amazing cookbook by Ella Woodward. 1) Her name is Ella so it was a must and 2) it features some of the most amazing, healthy, gluten free, dairy free etc recipes that I am so excited to try! I also wanted to show you the copper stationary pots next to it from Paperchase – and you know I love copper.

The next amazing present was this diary that you keep for 5 years. If you haven’t seen this before, they’re incredible! You answer a question every single day and can watch how your answer changes over the years which I think is so cool.

My mum also completely spoilt me by getting me my favourite foundation which is the Estee Lauder Double Wear. I was completely shocked when I opened it as I wasn’t expecting it at all!

I was lucky enough to get some other phenomenal presents but I just featured a few in this post. Thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday, I had an amazing time with the people I love the most.

20812a4669544e854c9c18cfe6d47795

INSTAGRAM  |  TWITTER  |  PINTEREST

Share:

28 Comments

1. October 24, 2016 / 6:09 pm

Glad you had a good birthday! Looks like you got some amazing presents. I absolutely love that diary, it’s such a cool idea! It will be amazing to look back at that x

• October 24, 2016 / 6:22 pm

Ah thank you lovely πŸ™‚ it’s so great! I might do a post on it some point xx

2. October 24, 2016 / 6:43 pm

Pleased you had such a good birthday, and what great presents too! πŸ™‚

3. October 24, 2016 / 11:35 pm

oh i love the journal, what a fab idea! hope you had a lovely day xx

4. October 25, 2016 / 4:27 am

That diary sounds interesting, will have to check it out as it could make a novel xmas present (not that I want to think about the ‘C’ word yet!) And those copper pots are perfect for you… someone obviously knows you well! Glad you had a fab birthday <3 xx

• October 25, 2016 / 7:32 am

I love the diary! Only thing is that it doesn’t have a book mark built in so I have used a sticky note, haha! Ahh I’m way too organised for Christmas, I have done most of my shopping already oops πŸ™Š thank you lovely!! X

5. October 25, 2016 / 8:53 am

I love the idea of that diary, looking back at memories is my favourite thing to do x!

• October 25, 2016 / 9:03 pm

It’s so great! I’ve loved filling it in already! Definitely recommend it πŸ™‚ xx

6. October 25, 2016 / 10:19 am

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you got some wonderful gifts x

7. October 26, 2016 / 12:50 am

Glad you had a great birthday. I’m adding that diary to my Christmas list. It’s a great idea😊 x

• January 18, 2017 / 9:00 am

Oh really?! That’s what I’m most excited for! Well done you for keeping it up for 2 years haha, sometimes they lose their novelty for people don’t they? Thank you for stopping by πŸ™‚ xx

• January 18, 2017 / 3:21 pm

Thank you! It’s so easy and simple, I think the hardest part is remembering to actually do it everyday haha πŸ™‚ x