Mid Week Motivation 005 | The Student Diaries #4

Time for some mid-week motivation! If you like these and want to see a few more, I have linked my previous ones below:

Mental Health
Female Empowerment
General Motivational Quotes
Fitness

This week  is focused on university and ties into my Student Diaries posts:

Experience with Clearing
How to Handle a Bad Mark
Revision Tips

Now that we are in the month of returning back to university, school, and college I thought it was perfect timing to have some study inspiration quotes to get everyone through the week. Although many of these are still applicable to day to day life and work so everyone can take something from them, which is great.5e5c4bb8e2ed59f70f6ee3aa1dc41836.jpg

2ef2e4bb28b43c59ab7aa9a6d08da6be.jpg

62fb36e539cfa45be877fc6dabf59ceb.jpg

6885e90a2c32e2e84fc727075a682fa8.jpg

bd707f45456dc3d4f363f03da6f9b1a6.jpg

39d0379766506bf6fe8aba9f5ab137a7.jpg

For more fitness motivation: In-Pursuit-of-FitnessFor healthy...

6157dcab101505acbfdd885ef83ccc87.jpg

Check out my Pinterest quotes board:

signature

INSTAGRAM  |  TWITTER  |  PINTEREST
Share:

10 Comments

1. September 18, 2017 / 8:12 pm

As a fan of Legally Blonde, I absolutely love that last quote! 🙌

• ellamaygarrett
      September 18, 2017 / 10:04 pm

That was my favourite!! xx

2. September 18, 2017 / 9:25 pm

LOVE THESE QUOTES! I am in the middle of a study break, feeling a little bogged down – so needed to see these!

• ellamaygarrett
      September 18, 2017 / 10:04 pm

Perfect timing then! I am so glad you liked them 🙂 x

3. September 19, 2017 / 9:23 pm

Wow these are some really good quotes – will be keeping these with me for whenever I reach a low point with my motivation. The one about consistency is so so true! Thanks for sharing this girl, absolutely loving your blog right now xox

• ellamaygarrett
      September 20, 2017 / 9:22 pm

Totally made my day, thank you. I am so glad you liked this, I keep coming back to it when I don’t feel motivated to do my university reading! Gotta keep grinding! xx

4. September 20, 2017 / 8:44 pm

I love this post! This didn’t show up on my WordPress feed, rude. My favourite quote is ‘work until you no longer have to introduce yourself’. I don’t know why but I love That! It’s such a great statement xx

• ellamaygarrett
      September 20, 2017 / 9:20 pm

Did it not? 🙁 Do you know if the one from today did? I am really worried about this!! I loved that quote too – I loved one that I didn’t include that was along the lines of “work hard enough so that your parents are recognised because of your name”… loved it! xx

• September 21, 2017 / 9:44 pm

It didn’t show up but maybe mine was just messed up. I’m keeping and eye on it.
        That quote is so amazing too!! I love these posts so much xx

• ellamaygarrett