As you know, my monthly goal posts have been a pillar of my blog since I started. For some reason, I just really didn’t feel like doing it in the same format so I hope you don’t mind the little switch up!
August was a pretty jampacked and exciting month for me.
- I went to Centerparcs and had the best day feeding the animals they had there. This was actually something I have wanted to do for ages and became a bucket list check off for me.
- I went to Prague literally two days later and managed to fall in love with another city! The architecture and food was just to die for and I would love to be back there right now, exploring all the little streets.
- The old next store where I worked closed down and we had a manic week preparing for the new one to open. The hours were long but it was so rewarding to see our brand new shiny store after all the effort we put in.
- Blogging wise, it was a stat crazy month for me. I have now surpassed 2000 followers which is just…wow. That’s more students than my school had which blows my mind. I recently uploaded my 1500 follower giveaway because it was about time that I gave back to you guys. It’s open for a few more days so don’t forget to check it out! Also, it was my 1 year blogging anniversary – how time flies!!
So what’s in store for September?
- I finish work on the 10th September after realising that I needed some time to enjoy my summer and prepare to move back to York. I start university in the first week of October but I think I’ll be going up early to settle in to the new house.
- Speaking of, I’m starting my third and final year at university and it’s somewhat terrifying and exciting at the same time. I have so many extra commitments and roles as I attempt to really cement myself in to a good employable position by March, eeek.
- I am hopefully going to give blood before I go back to university which I’m really excited about as it is another tick off the bucket list! I know this isn’t something everyone gets excited about but I’ve wanted to do it for so long now.
- Hopefully I’ll have some fun things planned in the final weeks of September while I enjoy my last long summer so I’ll share this with you guys as and when!
How was your August?