Being the best version of yourself is something that definitely takes a lot of time and life experience but something I personally think is incredibly important to always be aiming at.
There is little joy and happiness in being a pale reflection of who you can actually be. Surely everyone wants to be successful and happy and ultimately it starts with you and the choices you make.
- Being the best version of you is about you. There is nothing wrong with being inspired, motivated or directed to other paths by different individuals but emulating someone else will not bring you the results you’re after.
- These things take time. There is no quick fix to being a better you who succeeds in what they put their mind to. All that matters is moving in the right direction and accepting the hurdles that go along with it.
- Learn from your mistakes. Don’t perceive bumps in the road as the be all and end all.
- Remaining positive is also key. As I’ve touched on a few times, success isn’t an easy path and you will often have set backs that make you question what you’re doing. If you remain positive and believe that trying mediation for the 10th time is important as the benefits are so great, then you’ve got this!
- When it comes to being a better version of you, you need to actively aim at this end and participate in things that will help this. If you believe a better you is one who masters particular skills that you’re talented at, then sitting watching tv isn’t going to work. You need to take lessons, educate yourself and practice to improve.
Do you have any tips on becoming a better version of yourself?