11 Question Game

11 QUESTION

A big old thank you to the darling Natalie Vinh who was kind enough to nominate me for this tag. I haven’t found that I do tags that much anymore, similarly to Natalie, as I don’t feel like I currently have any new facts about myself to share with you guys! I did think that Natalie had some great questions, however, so I decided to definitely do this one for you all.

If you haven’t checked out Natalie’s blog before, why not?! I have linked her post here and I would totally recommend checking her out because she is just incredible at blogging and I love all her posts.

What is something that greatly influenced your life?

Probably being an only child. I feel like you have a very different upbringing when you are the only child around (I have no cousins or anything either) and it is really interesting how this changes how you interact with others and the characteristics that you have.

If you could go back in time and change one thing in your life, what would it be?

Ooooo, this is such a good question. To be honest, I don’t regret anything massively enough in my life that I would go back in time and change so for that reason I am going to pick a smaller event, in terms of how it made me feel. I would definitely go back to my A Level results day and not look at whether I got in to university or not first. I was so mentally destroyed by that fact that I definitely wasn’t as over the moon as I should have been with my results. My Clearing Experience post kind of touches on this.

How would you define happiness?

Not wanting to change anything. I think that is total, pure bliss and contentment.

What does your blog mean to you?

It is my little home where I can be totally open and have total control of what I do. It means the world to me because I have the opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life that I wouldn’t otherwise have and be surrounded by people that are honestly just so kind and positive. Reading the comments never fails to lift me up.

What is something you fear?

Generic: spiders. I can’t help it! Also, losing someone I love. I have a massive fear of encounters and conversations I have with people being the last I ever have. This is mainly why I end almost every phone call I have with someone telling them that I love them.

How do you define love?

Great segway! I think, similar to happiness. I think they come hand in hand. Just a total bliss and contentment. You love someone or something when you can’t imagine an existence without it’s presence.

If you had one wish, what would you use it on?

World peace. The prejudice and hatred in our world at this present day astounds me.

Who is your role model in life?

I have different role models for different things. I mentioned in the Love the Skin You’re In Tag that Gracie Victory is my body confidence role model, for example. Emma Watson is definitely one of my biggest role models as I love how from an early age so was so focused on her education. She performed so well academically despite all the busy filming and I love how she carries herself as a person. I found her really sensible and mature. I love Michelle Obama as an orator too – she is pretty damn cool.

What’s something you can’t stop thinking about?

How I can better myself. Is that weird? I’m not so sure!

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Kind of mentioned this in my world peace answer. Things like the Charlottesville riots, the Barcelona terror attack… It literally breaks my heart.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

That I was happier with myself and my appearance.

I nominate

Angela
Cheila
Caz
Sayeedah
Glücksgeist
Charlie
Siyana

My Questions

Are there any facts or statistics that you know that totally amaze or shock you?
What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
Who in your family are you most like and why?
Do you believe in life after death?
What quality do you most value in a friend?
Do you think that a person can change their personality?
What do you think existed before our universe?
Do you have any big life goals that you’re currently aiming for?
Is there anything that you take for granted?
Do you live up to any stereotypes?
When was the last time you changed your mindset or belief on something?

signature

INSTAGRAM  |  TWITTER  |  PINTEREST
Share:

33 Comments

1. August 26, 2017 / 4:08 pm

I definitely agree with you on the world peace. xx

2. August 26, 2017 / 4:31 pm

Wow! These are all great questions that spark genuine responses! I agree on the fears. It sounds morbid, but I’m terrified that my last encounters with my family/friends will be the last. I agree, agree, agree with world peace, too! The hatred in this world is evil and sad. Something needs to change. Great post!! XO

• August 30, 2017 / 12:36 am

Thank you so much for dropping by lovely! No I totally understand that fear and it is something that I definitely encounter myself. Ahhh I know, don’t get me started! Wish the world was a happier and more accepting place to live xx

3. August 26, 2017 / 4:56 pm

I absolutely love this post and I would love to utilize it as well as share the original poster or the questions. Thanks for sharing this

4. August 26, 2017 / 5:31 pm

This is a great tag, and it was so lovely to hear you don’t really have any regrets (apart from with your results and looking at whether you would have got in to uni first or not). I share that fear of spiders, though over the years I’ve got marginally better… marginally… Also still have an extreme hate for pigeons! Thanks for the nomination lovely 🙂
    Caz x

• September 1, 2017 / 9:36 pm

Pigeons?! Why?! That is so funny, I love that! Thank you so much for commenting lovely. I am trying to conquer my spider fear but I am just a massive wuss xx

5. August 26, 2017 / 5:40 pm

This is such a great tag! I agree with you on the world peace, the world is so horrible right now so I think that’s definitely what I would wish for too! xx

• September 1, 2017 / 9:38 pm

So glad we agree! Such a dark time at the moment and peace is definitely needed right now! xx

6. August 26, 2017 / 6:00 pm

I hate spiders…. they are so creepy! Thank you so much for nominating me, xx

• September 1, 2017 / 9:38 pm

No worries darling! They’re the worst aren’t they?! xx

7. August 26, 2017 / 6:02 pm

It’s funny isn’t it, if I could go back I’d change something about my A-levels too!

• September 1, 2017 / 9:39 pm

Really? How strange! Feel like it was my stepping stone to my life decisions and maybe it would have been very different if I had been more considerate of other options at the time! xx

• September 1, 2017 / 9:54 pm

Exactly. I wish I’d taken Geography instead of Physics for a level and I think if I did, my life would have turned out so different. That said, I don’t regret where I am now, it’s all worked out but I’d definitely consider changing what I did at a level!

8. August 27, 2017 / 12:00 pm

I love these tags cause I’m so nosy hehe. I agree with everything you are saying!! Please can we have peace!

• September 1, 2017 / 9:39 pm

So glad we agree lovely! Ahhh that is exactly why I love them too – consider yourself tagged!! xx

• September 2, 2017 / 3:32 am

Hehe thank you 😄

9. August 27, 2017 / 2:14 pm

Totally agree with your answers! Great post! xx

10. August 28, 2017 / 3:14 am

Love your blog 💗 I’m with you on your last answer.. especially since I’m struggling to with this out for myself.

• August 30, 2017 / 12:26 am

Aw thank you so much! Yeah that is definitely a hard one 🙁 xx

11. August 28, 2017 / 5:16 pm

Beautifully written post as always Ella! I am the same in terms of my blog it my little corner of the internet to make my own and its just wonderful!

• September 1, 2017 / 9:40 pm

Thank you so much darling! Ah I’m so glad your blog works like mine, I love it that way xx

12. August 29, 2017 / 3:48 am

I’m so happy you decided to do the tag! I love your answers so much!

• September 1, 2017 / 9:42 pm

It is such a good tag! I loved your questions so much, I just had to! xx

13. August 29, 2017 / 9:43 pm

Love your post! 💕💭 I also wish for world peace 💫

• August 30, 2017 / 12:24 am

Thank you lovely! Ah really? I am so glad we agree on that! x