- Ensure that I keep a good balance between life and work. I am working a lot over the NEXT sale and I want to make sure that I keep myself sane!
- I really want to go and see Wonder Woman. I saw Baby Driver a week ago with my boyfriend and totally unexpectedly loved it so that is one off the list, at least.
- Try something new makeup wise. A new mascara? Eyebrow product? Maybe a lipstick!
- Be vigilant with saving money. I am really low on money thank you government so I need to save every scrap I can until payday and avoid my savings where possible. I have had a lot of expenses at once and it has been a tricky few weeks.
- Go for walks. I love walks on a summer evening when it is a little cooler but still lovely weather. I also love walks on a hot day where you can stop somewhere with a picnic!
- As I mentioned in my June Reflection, the weather prevented me from getting in to running. On cooler days I really want to get back in to it as I could not hack it in the heat.
- Tick off as much of my summer bucket list as possible
- Finish off the collage that celebrates ellamaygarrett.com reaching 1000 followers!
- Maybe make a Facebook page? I don’t know if this would be a thing people would like?
- Write more regularly over the summer/whenever I feel inspired. I have written a lot more posts recently and I have scheduled ideas up until September so I am definitely feeling more inspired and I really want to write as much as possible while I can.
- Arrange something else to celebrate this crazy 1000 milestone!
- Numbers wise.. I would like to average over 150 views a day. I think my engagement slacks here and there and that prevents me having a lot of consistency on this blog. My stats are all over the place and I am only setting myself a ‘numbers’ goal to actually force myself to aim for something consistent where I can actually track where my blog is going.
What are your July goals?