I haven’t seen this tag on many blogs so I was super thrilled when Elena from Out n’ About tagged me.
If you haven’t seen the Dawn Dagger Challenge before, it is similar to other tags in terms of getting to know bloggers more through answering questions from the person who nominated them.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions given to you
- Give 10 questions for your nominees
- Tag 1-10 people
- Why did you start blogging? I have spoken about this quite a few times but it was primarily to escape my mental health diagnosis.
- What do you enjoy writing the most? Oooo, probably my Favourite Blog Posts of the Week because I love the positivity or Pinterest ones. I love my Pinterest Obsession series I do ever so often. I did one on Flat Lays and another on My Dream Home recently.
- What are you currently reading? I just finished The Road by Cormac McCarthy about 2 days ago and I haven’t picked up my next one yet. I will probably read The Danish Girl or Anne Frank’s Diary next.
- How does a perfect breakfast look like for you? Ooo, pancakes, fruit and maple syrup.
- If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go? Right now, New York!
- What is one thing, that you always need to take on vacation, no matter where you are? A disposable camera! I love the effect of the photos.
- What music style are you listening too? A lot of popular music in the charts because it’s just easy (I’m not a huge music person, I confess!) My boyfriend has recently got me in to the new Imagine Dragons album and I love it – I think they’re classed as Alternative on iTunes.
- If you could only wear one T-shirt for a week, what would it look like? Probably a loose white plain tshirt as you could pair it with anything!
- What movie really disappointed you? I love this question! The Time Traveller’s Wife springs to mind first because I absolutely adored the book and I really don’t rate the film.
- If you could meet one person for coffee, it can be anyone on this planet, who would it be? Emma Watson, hands down.
- What is your shoe size?
- Do you have a favourite word?
- Do you like Disney movies?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Have you ever read a book you couldn’t put down or a film you were obsessed with from the get go? What was it?
- What would be a bad date for you?
- If you could relive any moment, what would it be and why?
- Are you a trousers or skirt person? Or both?!
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you write your blog posts in the evening or the morning?
Anybody that wants to do this and hasn’t so already or wishes to do it again! If you do write this post, please link it below as I would love to see it.