EDIT 04/06: I am having some trouble seeing my notifications on WordPress (for some reason they just won’t load?!) so I am really sorry if it is taking longer than normal to reply. Thank you for being the best!
Well I thought April went fast – what happened to May?! Here is how I did with my May Goals guys!
What I Achieved
- I have sorted out having a job for when I am back at home – I am going to be working at NEXT where I am lucky enough to be able to go back to whenever they need me
- Mum and I are still planning a day in London but we are feeling a little wary about visiting a landmark when the threat level is currently critical. I am in two mindsets about this which is troubling me. 1) Don’t let terrorists win and incite terror in everyone 2) I know we would feel massively anxious on the day and maybe not enjoy it as much as we could. I think we’re going to play it by ear and see…
- I definitely invited more people to do things in the first half of May as I felt myself and pretty happy. This slid off towards the end (I wrote about my Mental Health Update here) but I am still proud I managed it for the first half!
- The same is to be said for saying yes to more things too.
- Okay, this one blows my mind. I set a goal to maybe achieve 700 followers and by the 23rd I had hit 800. I cannot believe how lucky I am to have you guys as my internet friends. You are all the best.
- I have included more photos recently and I have been really enjoying it – what do you guys think? I used more in my Mishka Mail Review and my Primark Strobe Kit Review mainly.
- I have got a better idea of posts you guys like but I am still not 100% sure what people love the most. Please let me know below if there are any posts you really like seeing or would like to see me do!
- God did I work hard in May! Crazy hard and I just hope it pays off!
- I have been loving working at the Hospice and the experience is just helping my confidence and knowledge of events planning go through the roof! I am excited for the big event itself in June now, eek!
Better Luck Next Time
- I really do suck at using Twitter and Instagram to engage with bloggers and tweet about my posts etc. This is something that I am going re set as a goal for June which I hope will work.
- There has definitely been some sun to enjoy which is amazing but it has all been when I have had to work which is just typical.
- I definitely didn’t find a good balance between work and relaxing when it came to my actual exams as they were a day apart and I found this really challenging and I burnt myself out pretty quickly.
How did your May goals go?