I have been nominated for another two of the Mystery Blogger Awards which is totally amazing! My first one was a while ago now and is here if you’re interested in checking it out.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
- I have been keeping a 5 Year Diary since October now and I love it. I have posted about it a few times (here and here)
- I have travelled on 3 different continents which I think is kind of cool!
- My sweet tooth is on another level. I can basically just eat sweets and bad food and nothing else, oops!
Questions From Lucy
- What are your favourite scents? Vanilla or cotton scents are my favourite
- What are 3 words you like? Incontrovertible, sleek and mollycoddle.
- What kind of ‘other’ room would like in your house if you had extra money? (e.g library, art studio) A library, 100%. I have a Pinterest board dedicated to libraries too (here).
- What extra subject do you wish was taught at school? Life skills – paying taxes, interest rates etc. All the things that are a bugger to learn in life.
- Is there a hobby you’d like to try? Playing the ukulele! I am kind of trying this out at the moment – just need to get hold of my own to start learning.
Questions From Angela
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? I ate some weird berry fruit thing in China that I still don’t know the name of… very weird!
- What board game do you hate the most? I love board games! Maybe monopoly if it goes on for ages
- If you had to eat one thing at McDonald’s, every meal for a week straight, what would you choose? Oooo, I can’t decide! Chicken Nuggets or a Big Mac, I don’t know!
- If you could kill off any character from a current television show, who would it be? These are such good questions! I’m not watching any current TV shows where I dislike a character… maybe Courtney from 13 Reasons Why but that makes me feel super bad! Purely because I just couldn’t bear some of her mentalities.
- If you had to read an entire encyclopaedia, which letter would you choose? E for Ella!
Some Of My Favourite Posts
I apologise if you have already been nominated or you don’t feature tags/awards on your blog.
- If one of your items of furniture could speak, which one would you like it to be? (This is very Beauty & the Beast inspired!)
- Weirdest gift you have ever received or seen someone receive?
- Do you like cheese? If so, what is your favourite?
- Have you ever/do you drink the milk after finishing cereal?
- If you had to change your name, what would it be?
I love these tags! I hope you liked my answers to the questions. If you haven’t been tagged to do this award before, go for it and leave a link below, I would love to see it!