- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
11 Facts About Me
- I nearly always have a YouTube video playing in the background of what I’m doing
- I was born on 17th October 1996
- I hate the smell and taste of coffee
- My favourite number is 2
- I am a really fussy eater
- I’m an only child and I have quite a small family
- My favourite book of all time is Tess of the D’Urbervilles
- My favourite TV show of all time is The Office US
- Visiting China last year was one of the best things I have ever done – it was incredible!
- I am an organisation freak
- I have a small group of incredibly close friends rather than lots of people surrounding me
- What is your middle name? May!
- What is your favourite song right now? My boyfriend and best friend hates this as they are massive music junkies but I don’t really listen to music. I love Shawn Mendes’ There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back and The Cure by Lady Gaga at the moment
- What gives you inspiration for blog post ideas? What I see other people posting it often inspires me to have my own twist on it. What I see in YouTube videos also does a lot! The main bulk of it just comes from the top of my head and that is a crazy space to get in to..
- Best and worst parts of blogging? Best: the people. Everyone is crazy kind on here and it is such a lovely community to be a part of. The worst: I adore blogging but in times like now where I have exams, I know that I can’t spend as much time as I want to online. However, if I don’t, my blog and hard work immediately suffers and that worries me so much that I don’t always take the time I need to work.
- Your favourite spring trend? Ruffles!
- Sun or snow? Sun
- Future goals for blogging? I want to save up and have my own blog design soon – that would be amazing but it is really expensive sigh.
- Do you have any pets? Three black and white cats called Bradley, Enzo and Button
- What is your favourite social media platform? 100% Instagram
- Do you prefer tea or coffee? Tea
- If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Emma Watson, I have been obsessed with her for around 11 years.
Another 11 Questions
- What’s your opinion on fortune tellers? Would you go to one or have you been to one? This is such a good question! I feel really conflicted about whether or not I would go because it is so easy to subconsciously direct your life according to what they say. I have had friends do tarot card readings for me though.
- What’s your ideal documentary? Anything with Sir David Attenborough or Sir Brian Cox because I think they are both fantastic. I do love crime documentaries too though.
- What is your biggest fashion regret or mistake? Mostly everything I did in the early 2000s… I’m talking cargo pants, dresses and jeans. Just wish I could burn the photos!
- If someone gave you £1000 to go towards your blog, what would you do with it? Buy a camera to help with bettering my photos. You can do some great ones on your iPhone but nothing beats a good camera! With the leftover money, I would probably buy a marble/white background for the photos and maybe a pipdig blog design because I adore those.
- Is there anything you would love to eat that you haven’t tried yet? Not really. I’m quite fussy so I eat what I like and that is a short enough list as it is!
- Post everyday or post weekly…what do you prefer? Oooo. It depends. If you post every day and the quality of the content is amazing I would totally go for that but doing it for the hell of posting is a no-go for me. I would rather see one post a week from a blogger if they put more effort into it.
- Name a song that would instantly bring you back to your childhood: Reach For The Stars – S Club 7
- If you had your own makeup artist, what makeup look would you want them to do daily? Very glowy and dewy face with a light smoky eye and defined brows. Nothing too much but look bomb every day.
- Do you ever write handwritten notes? Adam and I sometimes leave each other notes in the morning when I’m not at university. I still have one that he did for me on Boxing Day when I was up at 5am for work.
- Do you have a fear of missing out? Massively so. It can sometimes be extremely consuming.
- Describe your perfect restaurant: Chiquito!
- What job did you want to do when you were younger?
- Where would your dream holiday be?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- What would your superhero name be?
- If you could only use one makeup product what would it be?
- What is your favourite film?
- What shoe size are you?
- How do you feel right now, in this moment?
- Favourite pizza topping?
- What age were you when you knew Santa wasn’t real?
- Can you dance?
- Makeup & Mummy Days
- Little Mayfly
- My Tragic Universe
Thank you again Caitlin and Laura for nominating me!