This year is flying by! Time for my May Goals!
Side note: In the middle of May I have my exams so I will be posting still – I have prepared myself – but I won’t be very active in terms of replying to comments quickly etc. I hope you understand!
- My mum has a ‘big’ birthday coming up so I want to make sure she has a great day. We’re planning a trip to London the day after so that should be fun
- Make sure I say yes to more things
- BE the person who invites people to things rather than being invited – I’m always worried I’m not wanted around!
- Hopefully there will be some sun for us to enjoy – if so, I want to be outside much more
- Save some money for the summer or ensure that I have a job for when I’m back at home
- Maybe hit 700 followers? This seems absurd that I can even make these goals!
- Interact more on Twitter and Instagram with bloggers
- I want to somehow grasp more of an idea what kind of posts you guys enjoy the post!
- Practice my photography for my blog more – I have started expermenting a bit more I will admit
- Make sure I am finding a good balance between revising for my exams, writing essays and having breaks
- Take advantage of any of the academic support available to me to help with my essay writing and exam skills
- Work on my internship at the hospice where I am helping to organise an event in June
- JUST WORK DAMN HARD
Do you have any May goals?