Hey… where did April go?! So, we’re back at it again! How did I do with my April goals?!
What I Achieved
- I tried out a new foundation! The L’oreal Infallible 24hr one to be exact and I was super impressed. I wouldn’t say it was the best but I would say it is as good as my Double Wear which gets a seal of approval from me considering the price difference! If you have pale skin, the shades are great. I’m using the 2nd/3rd lightest shade and it is still too light for me.
- I booked a trip for June. It is not Lisbon or Dubrovnik which I was hoping for but I am really excited to say I’m going back to Barcelona for 6 days!
- I have also been working really hard for my Volunteering Events Fundraising position and I’m loving it. I have been given a lot of responsibilites which is super exciting.
- Guys… I hit 600 followers! I am so so grateful for all your support – thank you so much for getting me to this point.
- I have been loving speaking to more of you on Twitter! I have been so much more interactive over there and it’s great. My twitter is linked at the bottom of the page so I would love it if you joined me over there.
- I have been spending hours and hours and hours in the library revising so hopefully this will pay off in May for my exams. Myself and a friend have been booking at least 12 hours a week so fingers crossed.
Better Luck Next Time
- WHO CAN BE BOTHERED TO MOISTURISE AFTER EVERY SHOWER
- I have been proof reading my blog posts more but it is definitely something I need to work harder on as I am still making silly grammar errors *slap on the wrist* that would probably make my lecturers cry.
- I was reasonably proud of my God & Morality essay but I think it could have been better so I’m very worried about getting the result. Who knows, eh, could be a masterpiece?!
Well, not too bad overall! How did your April goals go?