My goals have been such a prominent part of my blogging journey and I love posting them. Thank you to each and every one of you who has checked them out every month, it means so much to me.
- Try out a new foundation. I have heard a lot about Loreal Infallible and the Maybelline Fit Me ones in particular.
- Take better care of my body – we always want to moisturise after a shower but do we really?
- Work hard for my Events Fundraising internship that I have in Tadcaster. I really want to make them proud and gain a lot of valuable experience.
- Hopefully have booked a trip in June. Lisbon and Dubrovnik are currently top of the list!
- Proof check my blog posts more. I often drone on for ages and make errors or I write quite immaturely and I don’t want my blog to appear unpolished and uncared for.
- Hit 600 followers. This seems crazy to even consider!
- Interact more with people on Twitter and promoting my blog. My twitter is linked at the bottom of this post if you wish to head over. I don’t follow many bloggers and I would love to follow some more.
- Be proud of my God & Morality essay that I have to hand in on the 18th of April. I have definitely struggled a lot with writing it and I really want to be proud of it when it’s done.
- Revise hard for my summer exams in May eek
- Spend at least 2 days in the library each week to make sure I am doing all my essays and revision. No procrastinating
Do you have any goals for April?