I got a notification the other day from the lovely Natalie Vinh saying she had tagged me in the The One Lovely Blog Award which was so nice of her!
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate people!
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m trying to become vegetarian but I’m awful at giving up Burger King!
- I literally own 3 nail varnishes – I suck at being a girl – and these are all for my toes as I get my nails done professionally
- My favourite album at the moment (aside from Ed Sheeran’s new one) is Hozier’s – ‘Hozier’.
- My favourite quote at the moment is “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you”
- I love going to see West End performances but I haven’t been in so long! Kinky Boots is currently top of my wish list to go and see
- I have a scar in the middle of my forehead from getting my head caught in the hinge of a door
- I cant bear seeing people writing in books – it is a massive pet peeve of mine!
A big thank you again to Natalie for tagging me and I can’t wait to see those that I have nominated do this post too!