I have done a post before on blog posts ideas (here) and everyone really seemed to enjoy them! I thought I would do another post of 20 Blog Post Ideas for when you might
- I mentioned a ‘What’s In My Bag?’ last time but you can take this one much further – How about what is in your suitcase? Your carry-on luggage? Your makeup bag?
- Take part in a Monthly Challenge and report your progress. This could be the squat challenge if you want to get into fitness, not watching TV or going makeup free.
- Your Essentials – this could be some holy grail makeup items that you can’t live without, your blogging essentials or your travel essentials!
- Favourite Apps
- Seasonal Makeup Look – different looks for Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn. This post is great because you can return to it several times
- Gift Guide – for Easter, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Birthdays. Luckily there are so many different occasions to get pressies for people! You could even do an under £5 or £10 gifts to let someone know you love them.
- Interview – a friend, a colleague, a fellow blogger
- Restaurant Review
- Share a Food Diary – great for keeping yourself on track and helping others out too. You could also try and be vegetarian or vegan for a week and see how you do.
- Similar to the Who Inspires You post I mentioned last time, you could talk about your Style Icon and what you love about them
- A run down on the Fashion Trends for the season – you could even make this one humorous by joking about the trends you really don’t like and why
- Day In The Life – an average weekend, work day, student day, a day on holiday or a day dedicated to blogging.
- Book Review – doesn’t have to be fiction, you could review a cook book you got as a gift and how easy or hard the recipes are
- Do a New Activity and report back on it. You could Face Your Fears with rock-climbing or go on a zip line if you hate heights and let everyone know how you conquered it.
- Share a Playlist – this could be for working out, for studying and motivation, for going out or for a road trip.
- A Remedy for certain types of skin/hair – Your best fix for dehydrated skin, how to really stop flyaways and how to get rid of that pesky spot.
- A Guide To… I recently did 2 touristy posts about York (here and here) but a great way to remember a holiday, or even recommend what to do in your own town is writing a Travel Guide on the area.
- Does Your Zodiac Sign Fit You?
- Storytime – some crazy story from a past job, a party or a holiday that made you laugh or cry. Shock factor and comedy work really well!
- What’s On My… – your desk, your nightstand, your vanity give your followers a mini tour
I hope these were useful! I decided to do some more common post ideas this time and do a bit of a twist on some of them.