What I Achieved:
- Smiling more in photos – like I said, this was a goal I originally mentioned around December and I’m so glad I did it again. Smiling in photos is just so natural compared to anything else!
- I had an amazing Valentine’s Day with Adam! My post on what we did is here
- I have been using my weekly planner to organise all my blog posts which has been super useful. It was also something I mentioned in my creative block advice post which is here if you need any tips. I downloaded my weekly planner from here – she has loads of different ones which are really useful.
- I have also bettered my schedule – I post Monday, Wednesday and Saturday now which is so much easier to keep up with and is much more reliable. Also, I have started making more coherent posts about similar topics which is great.
- I have been improving my grades a lot recently – I got a 1st in my exam and high 2:1s in my essays which I am really proud of and I’m determined to keep working on them.
Better Luck Next Time:
- Yep, you guessed it. My relationship with food is no better (I actually had a Burger King last night). I am a lot better when it comes to working out but eating I still haven’t got the hang of – one day maybe!
- I haven’t been going to the library once a week but I have been doing all my work at home so that isn’t too bad! Although in the last few weeks of term I really want to change this around.
Overall, not too bad a month really!
How did your February goals go?