I have been (amazingly) nominated by 3 people for this award! A massive thank you to Jayne & Jane, Alanathropology and Sitting in the Clouds for taking the time to mention me. (The links to their blogs will take you to the posts they did for the Mystery Blogger Award)
Also, a big thank you to Okoto for creating this award for the blogging community!
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- I’m a pretty strong feminist
- My dream car is an Audi R8 but I would spring for a Jaguar F Type… or both!
- My favourite hot drink for the cold, winer months is a white hot chocolate
As I have been nominated by 3 people I have 15 questions to answer! So here goes…
From Jayne & Jane:
What is the one beauty product that you could not live without?
Probably my NYX Eyebrow pomade.. it’s amazing!
The best memory of your life?
Moving to university and finding the place I love the most and when I first saw my cat Bradley.
What is your dream wedding?
I’m hoping to get in to events planning so I could talk forever about this! I would love the evening do in a barn if you’re interested!
What 3 characteristics would draw you to someone?
Humble, genuine and caring
From Sitting in the Clouds:
Books or films?
Classic books but modern films
Basket or trolley when shopping?
You’re weird/unusual crush?
I don’t think I have one that’s “weird” as everybody just has different taste!
Pen or Pencil for writing?
Black BIC biro and nothing else!
Minnie or Mickey?
What country would you most like to visit in the world?
A few parts of America or Singapore come to mind!
What’s one thing you absolutely not live without.?
My cat, Bradley!
Have you ever done something and instantly regretted it?
Nothing I can think of
Who in your life do you feel closest to and why?
Several people at the moment mean a lot to me 🙂
Is there a fear you have that you’d like to conquer someday?
Not feeling good enough
My Best Post:
In terms of my views, my February Goals is my best! Linked here
I’m only going to nominate a few people as I feel like this has spread like wildfire already and everyone has done it! I’m so sorry if I have nominated someone who has already done a post too.
- What is the weather like today?
- Last restaurant you went to? Was it nice?
- If you had to move, where would you go?
- If you could be the best at anything, what would it be?
- What is your dream job?
Thank you so much to those who nominated me for this award and I hope you liked this post as you got a few more answers than normal!