I love lists, bucket lists in particular. Ages ago I saw a blog (unfortunately I cannot give credit as I can’t remember where I found it!) do a bucket list for each season and I thought it was a fantastic idea and a way of making the most of what each season brings. So here is my bucket list of 20 things I want to do this Spring:
- Bake some amazing treats from my Deliciously Ella cookbook that I got for my 20th birthday (haul is here)
- Have a picnic
- Go for more walks (especially ones at sunset), even if it is just to a lecture!
- Wear colours other than grey, white and black
- Visit a farm or a petting zoo – who doesn’t love baby animals?!
- Play mini golf
- Go on a bike ride
- In general, just spend more time outside
- Spring clean!
- Start eating strawberries again (can you pick them yourself yet in Spring?!)
- Get excited about Easter eggs and then get sad that I have eaten too many
- Go to more garden centres to wander around
- Change to scents of the candles I burn – no more gingerbread and cinnamon!
- Buy flowers (or get some… hint hint Adam)
- Wash my car without freezing to death!
- Plan my summer holiday (travel inspiration post is here)
- Visit some of the gorgeous places around York, like Harrogate or Scarborough
- Learn to make my own lemonade
- Take lots of pictures
- Go to some museums or botanical gardens – you can do this any season of course but for some reason I attribute it to the Spring
What plans do you have for the upcoming Spring?