It has come to the end of the month again where I look at my goals and see what I have managed to accomplish (or attempt at least!)
What I Achieved:
- I didn’t join the gym but I have worked out consistently in my room at university almost every day so I’m going to take that as a win!
- I have written in my 5 year journal every day – some days have been really difficult questions – and I have done another blog post on some of my favourites here
- Adam loved his birthday present (well, I hope he did!) so I’m really excited to go and see Jack Whitehall at the end of February with him
- I have been seeing my friends in university a lot more and I have definitely enjoyed spending time with them and saying ‘yes’ to coffee dates and a birthday laser tag game – which was amazing may I add! I also have some friends coming up from home in a few weeks which is very exciting.
- I also have focused on quality over quantity with clothes and shoes (as well as indulging in a few Primark pieces)!
- Something which I will talk more in on a later post – I have set up a schedule so that I spend more time checking out the amazing bloggers out there and giving them the recognition they deserve for working so hard!
- My Moral Philosophy exam went really well actually so I am keep my fingers crossed for getting my mark back in a few weeks!
- I have been doing my Sunday organisation (as well as bits throughout the week) to keep me on track with all my lecture and seminar work. I have definitely got my organisation down to a T now, so if you’re interested about being organised at university – let me know.
Better Luck Next Time:
- Eeek – I haven’t booked my Shadow a Keeper Experience yet or my Spa Day! I have been trying to arrange days when I am free in the summer as I have a lot of commitments without concrete dates so this has been very hard to organise at the moment.
- I need the help of my Dad to move over to ellamaygarrett.com as it’s under his account (hey dad I know you’re reading this!). Unfortunately it has meant finding a time where we are both available to work through it has been very difficult.
- I haven’t been going to the library 2 times a week (1 at best oops) but I have still been keeping on top of all my work so can’t complain!
How are your New Year Resolutions going?