I didn’t set myself too many goals for December (here), I wanted to spend time with family over Christmas and focus on the university work that I had.
What I Achieved:
- I had an absolutely fantastic Christmas! I loved spoiling all my family and friends and I was really spoilt myself. I have to thank everyone that I saw over Christmas for being so amazing
- Every photo that was taken of me this month I made an effort to smile in! It was definitely hard as I really hate my smile but it felt so much easier to be natural in photos.
- I can’t believe I have been so lucky to get 300 followers on this blog! I’m currently on around 315 followers and I love you all very much. Also, I am over the moon that I have reached over 1000 likes on the blog too!
- I managed to do some festive posts this month, mixed in with my usual lot. I did The Christmas Tag (here) an Under £10 Gift Guide (here) and a Pinterest: Christmas Inspiration (here), as well as some yearly roundups of favourites!
- Aside from working at NEXT, I have done my best to work hard on revising and writing my essay. I have definitely done more recently then I did in the first 2 weeks that I was back from university. Hopefully hard work will pay off in January!
Better Luck Next Time:
- This is something really silly of me. I had been meaning to read Anne Franks Diary for so long but when I was packing to come back from university it was something that I forgot to bring back unfortunately so I will be definitely setting it as my January goal to read!
Did you achieve your December goals?