Goals: December

december goals.jpg

I really enjoy these goal posts that I have been doing recently and I definitely think I will continue them as a month addition to my blog.

This month’s goals aren’t extensive but things I still definitely want to work on – so I thought I would still share them with you.

Personal:

1. Finish reading Anne Franks Diary – I have wanted to read it for years and I really want to finish it over the Christmas break from university
  2. Have an amazing Christmas and really enjoy spoiling other people (and getting a lil bit spoilt myself!)
  3. Smile more in photos. This seems silly but I have always been so self conscious of my smile and I want to just get over it and look a lot less miserable in photos (also – pouts don’t look professional)

Blog:

1. Hit 300 followers? Maybe? Possibly? Who knows! This would be a lovely Christmas/New Year present!
  2. Get all ‘Christmassy’ on my blog and do some festive posts

Academic:

1. Spend a lot of time revising for my Moral Philosophy exam that I have on the 10th of January – eek!
  2. Dedicate time  to my Public Health Ethics essay that I have to write over the break. I have already done a lot of work for it and I want to make sure my writing matches this.

What are your December goals?

20812a4669544e854c9c18cfe6d47795

INSTAGRAM  |  TWITTER  |  PINTEREST
Share:

19 Comments

1. December 5, 2016 / 4:36 pm

I think the smiling goal is such a good idea, it makes SUCH a difference to photos if you just smile. Say out to the pout! Haha

• December 11, 2016 / 2:32 pm

Thank you lovely 🙂 so far I have smiled in every photo taken of me! Haha, I love that! Out to the pout hahaha xx

2. December 5, 2016 / 5:43 pm

Some good goals here! I avoid smiling in photos with my teeth (hate them!) so I can appreciate this goal.
    Not sure what mine are, other than stress less and be a bit more patient as I’m waiting on test results, speaking to my boss, seeing my surgeon this week etc. THEN when all those are out of the way I’ll try to be more festive and dedicate some time to my blog too.

Are you spending Christmas with your family?
    Caz

• December 5, 2016 / 8:34 pm

Hey Caz!
      Thanks for commenting 🙂
      I really hate my teeth too, but I really should smile more, better than looking miserable or ‘pouty’! Hahaha
      Good luck with everything – don’t worry about stressing too much, test results can be terrifying – understandably – but it’s learning to accept things outside your control I suppose? Easier said than done, eh?!
      Hope you get to be all festive some time soon too!!
      xx

3. December 5, 2016 / 8:52 pm

I love reading these kinds of posts. My #1 goal is to get my head down and do more of my dissertation but I have a sneaking suspicion I won’t follow through with that and you’ll find me buried in a pile of Christmas chocolate watching films over my break from uni, haha. Good luck on your exams and essays! xx

• December 6, 2016 / 7:03 pm

Hahahaha everyone does that though so it’s okay!! Thank you darling 🙂 good luck with your dissertation, I hope you manage to get some done in between chocolate munching! Hahah xx

4. December 5, 2016 / 9:57 pm

Some great goals 🙂 To be honest I would just like to make it through the festive season without getting too stressed and reaching for the cigarettes…
    Lovely motivational post!

5. December 6, 2016 / 2:33 pm

It’s always so nice to set goals for yourself and your blog! Hope you reach 300! x

6. December 7, 2016 / 7:20 pm

ooh I love this post so much) such an inspiration!
    you have such an amazing blog! keep it up)

7. December 9, 2016 / 8:43 pm

I love reading your monthly goal posts – I may start doing it on my blog too! I know you’ll achieve all of them 😉 we must meet up too!!
    Viola xo | A Piece of Viola

• December 10, 2016 / 11:17 am

Aw thank you so much Viola!! They’re honestly so motivating, you should do them too 🙂 Yessss it’s already been months since we saw each other!? x