At the beginning of November I posted about what I wanted to achieve in my personal life, academic and on my blog over the month.
Having it published for the world to see has definitely motivated me to attempt to achieve as many as possible so hopefully I can work on the rest in the next month or so!
What I Achieved:
- I did finish the majority of my Christmas shopping this month! My Christmas Shopping Tips post is here and I love that I have been so organised again this year.
- I finished reading “Bright Young Things” on the 23rd November, woo! The book is honestly great but be prepared to be super angry at the ending (I actually threw my book across the room haha!)
- I am really happy that I achieved both of the goals I set for my blog. I always reply to comments people leave and check out new posts from those that I follow almost every day! I also have been consistently posting which has been really hard but I love doing it so much.
- I have attended a lot of events at university this term! I am the secretary of the Cat Society & the Combined Course Rep for English Literature so I have been attending lots of meetings and events. This term I also went to a social event where the Vice Chancellor and President of the University of York and the CEO of Santander Universities signed a new gift agreement (of 7 figures!) and I got to rub shoulders with some GB athletes which was amazing
Better Luck Next Time:
- I definitely haven’t spoken to my family as much as I should have been doing. Unfortunately, November has been craazy hectic with university and other responsibilities I took on this term.
Overall, I seemed to do really well with my goals this month! Thank you for stopping by,
Did you achieve your November Goals?