After my October goals were so successful on both my blog and in getting me motivated I thought I would do them again for November.
November always gets me so excited for Christmas and spoiling people but it’s often the slug time at university when you’re intellectually drained – sad times.
- Finish the majority of my Christmas shopping (I love doing it super early and being organised – I’m thinking of doing a blog post about ‘Student Budgeting around Christmas’)
- Speak to family as often as I can. Write letters back to my Nana, message my Dad and call my Mum when I can.
- Finishing reading “Bright Young Things” which my lovely friend Raff bought me for my birthday.
- Ensure that I spend time communicating with those who make the effort to come to my blog and talk with me regularly. University life sometimes makes it hard to ensure I dedicate enough time to those who deserve it so I need to ensure I reciprocate!
- Keep consistently posting 3 times a week and plan new posts whenever I can
- Ensure that I keep working hard at university – I have to hand in my first 3000 word essay for my Early Renaissance module at the end of December and I really want to ace it.
- Attend as many events at my university as I can. Whether that means socials, talks, extra lectures. Anything I can to meet new people.
Do you have any goals set for this month?