I have recently decided to get involved in a piece of viola‘s Christmas Blogger Gift Swap after she has been so successful the past two years.
I think a Christmas Gift Swap is a fantastic idea to bring the blogging community together and get to know people a little better. The whole process Viola has set up really allows you to try and buy presents (feel free to set a budget between you) that one another will enjoy and you never know – the relationship you build could be a lasting one! A blogging friend is a forever friend, eh?
What Do You Do?
- Fill in Viola’s Google form document found on the original post here.
- After she confirms a place, write a blog post (much like this) informing others of the Blogger Christmas Swap.
- On November 6th Viola will confirm your blogger pairing.
- Then you send and receive your pressies by December 17th yay!
- Write a blog post and include pictures of all your goodies for everyone to see.
- Enjoy the Christmas spirit!!
Feel free to use the hashtag #apovgiftswap on Twitter and Instagram when sharing your pressies and check out Viola’s twitter @violahelen_ to keep yourself updated on everything.
I really think Viola has come up with a lovely idea and I absolutely looove Christmas so I can’t wait to see all of you lovely people get involved and make new friends in the blogger community – I’m certainly excited to get to know more people!